Your Day Tour Includes
- World Famous Maid of the Mist Boat Attraction (April - October)
- Skylon Tower & Observation Deck (November - March)
- Visit to the Historic Town of Niagara on the Lake
- Niagara Winery, Wine Tasting Included
- Queenston Heights Brock Monument
- Niagara Parks Floral Clock
- Hydro Power Stations
- Canadian Horseshoe and American Falls
Tour Photo Gallery
Other Important Information
- Discount for Groups of 10 or More Persons!!!
- Tours Conducted by Niagara Parks Commission Licensed Buses and Tour Guides.
- Open All Year Long
- Pickups available from the Airport, Mississauga and Downtown Toronto Area Hotels, B&B's, Youth Hostels and Bus or Subway Stops.
- Departs Daily from Toronto by 9:00 AM. Back in Toronto Before 6:00PM.
- Admission to the Skylon Tower outdoor observation deck replaces Maid-of-the-Mist Boat during the Winter season.
- 50% of total tour price will be charged for cancelling your tour within 45 days or less of your tour date.
- 100% of total tour price will charged for cancelling or failure to show up for your tour within 24 hours or less of your tour date.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute vehicles and use affiliate tour operators. Tour schedule/itinerary may be changed as required for safety, traffic, emergencies and other unforeseen conditions.
Call Us Today For More Info