Your Day Tour Includes
- Visit World Famous Niagara Falls
- HornBlower Boat Cruise (April - November)
- Skylon Tower & Observation Deck (December - March)
- Visit to the Historic Town of Niagara on the Lake
- Niagara Winery, Wine Tasting Included
- Queenston Heights Brock Monument
- Niagara Parks Floral Clock
- Hydro Power Stations
- View of Whirlpool Rapids and Niagara Gorge
- Canadian Horseshoe and American Falls
Toronto to Niagara Falls Tour Photo Gallery
Other Important Information
- Discount for Groups of 10 or More Persons!!!
- Tours Conducted by Niagara Parks Commission Licensed Buses and Tour Guides.
- Open All Year Long
- Pickups available from the Airport, Mississauga and Downtown Toronto Area Hotels, B&B's, Youth Hostels and Bus or Subway Stops.
- Departs Daily from Toronto before 9:00 AM. Back in Toronto before 6:00PM.
- Admission to the Skylon Tower outdoor observation deck replaces HornBlower Boat Cruise during the Winter season.
- Babies under 2 years old are FREE, baby seat provided.
- 50% of total tour price will be charged for cancelling your tour within 45 days or less of your tour date.
- 100% of total tour price will charged for cancelling or failure to show up for your tour within 24 hours or less of your tour date.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute vehicles and use affiliate tour operators. Tour schedule/itinerary may be changed as required for safety, traffic, emergencies and other unforeseen conditions.
Call Us Today For More Info (905)819-1228