9 hours maximum
Depart before 8:30 am and return before 6 pm
Round-trip transportation & live on-board tour guide included
Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour
Experience all Niagara Falls has to offer in a professional and intimate setting! This safe, fun, and reliable tour has been running for over 25 years, offering top-notch Niagara Falls tours from Toronto. Our day tour offers the opportunity to experience the most powerful waterfall in the world first-hand. Stand only a few feet away as you witness millions of litres of water rush over the brink every second at Niagara Falls!
Our Niagara Falls tour departs Downtown Toronto before 8:30 am and returns to Toronto before 6 pm.
NOTE: This tour never enters the USA, and remains in Canada 100% of the time.
Your Niagara Day Tour Includes:
- Round-trip transportation from Toronto
- Live on-board tour guide
- May-November: Admission to Hornblower Boat Cruise
- December-April: Admission to Skylon Tower Outdoor Observation Deck
- Visit to the historic town of Niagara on the lake (Site of the War of 1812)
- Visit to award-winning Niagara Winery with tasting included
- Stop for photos at Niagara Parks Floral Clock
- Views of the Hydro Power Stations
- Stop for photos at the Whirlpool Rapids & Niagara Gorge
- 3 hours of free time at The Falls for lunch, sightseeing, shopping, casinos, & more
- Food or drinks
- What to Bring
- Other Important Information
- Discounts available for groups of 10 or more
- Tours conducted by Niagara Parks Commission Licensed Buses & Tour Guides
- Open all year long
- We provide baby seats for infants under 2 years old
- Cancellation Policy
- 50% of total tour price will be charged for cancelling your tour within 30 days or less of your tour date.
- 100% of total tour price will charged for cancelling or failure to show up for your tour within 24 hours or less of your tour date.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute vehicles and use affiliate tour operators. Tour schedule/itinerary may be changed as required for safety, traffic, emergencies and other unforeseen conditions.